Wednesday, March 4, 2009

So, I just realized that I had comments on some of my posts :). It was a pleasant surprise, and I appreciate the feedback! I hope you're enjoying the shots and the brief descriptions on my encounters. Here are a few more photos for you.

Photobucket
We hiked up a mountain that overlooked Orvieto, and there was a monastery there with this in one of their beautiful gardens.

Photobucket
This is the Pantheon again. It was easily a favorite of mine.

Photobucket
This is the gelatoria in Rome that, in most people's opinions, has the best gelato in Rome... and even Italy. We had some, and....

Photobucket
... this picture will never depict the greatness. There were over 60 flavors. I had amaretto, coffee, and dark chocolate "con pana" (with cream). This cream wasn't your usual whipped cream. It was an original recipe, thick and rich, scooped right out of a gigantic pot. My director said it would be a sin not to ask "con pana" with our 3 scoops of gelato.

Photobucket
These 3-wheeled-cars are everywhere. Most times that I see them, the men inside take up the complete capacity of the space inside. It makes me laugh, and I feel like one of these days one of them will topple right over.

No comments:

Post a Comment