Friday, March 6, 2009

So, a great friend of mine, Laura, sorta said she wanted to see my face in some of these pictures. And though I think there's one on here so far with my face in this blog, I think it'd be a good idea to have SOME evidence that I'm actually present in Italy lol. So, uh, here you go!

Photobucket
Hannah (whom I call Giggles) and me (Big Bubble Giggles... she calls me that for some reason) outside of the Pantheon.

Photobucket
My friend Muriel (Riel) took this. This takes place right at the Roman Forum, which literally took my breath away.

Photobucket
My roomie Jess and me, resting on the grassy hill by the Colosseum. (I know, for all you know I could be making that up, but I'm not.)

Photobucket
Warriors.

Photobucket
Cornered.

Photobucket
Silas' 5th birthday party was today, and it was jungle themed. I'm aware that I make a dorky lion. But look at how great this is!

Photobucket
And this is me as a baby. I wish. This baby was sooo cute, just chillin there. I tried to make him smile. I miss my nephew.

In the future, I hope to have themed blogs of my friends here, the people of Orvieto, and other subjects. Keep checking back. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment