Thursday, May 28, 2009

PICTURES. But, don't miss the previous post!

Sicily

Photobucket
Cannoli, of course.

Photobucket
Some famous church in Palermo, Sicily. It's dark, I know.

Photobucket
The group that went!

Photobucket
Our hostile room.

Photobucket
Yup, the beach. Yup, we went swimming.

Photobucket
So blue! Look out the different hues as it goes deeper into the distance :).

Photobucket
My friend found her relatives in Piana Degli Albanesi, and came across a street with their last name. Apparently, her relative by the name of Cassara was a good cop, and was killed by the mafia. Cool, eh?

Photobucket
Piana Degli Albanesi. The typical cluster of houses among the hills and valleys. Never gets old.


Bristol and London, England

Photobucket
Cloud Farm in Exmoor, England :)

Photobucket
Horseback riding!!

Photobucket
Oh, hi Tess.

Photobucket
Lindsay Roper!!!!!!! We ate lunch together in a park in London!

Photobucket
Tate Modern

Photobucket
Outside the London Eye with soft-serve ice cream :).

Photobucket
Classic phonebooth photo?

Photobucket
Inside the London Eye.


Photobucket
View from up above.

Photobucket
Outside the London Eye.

Photobucket
A pub at night!


A perfect weekend. As always, I have so many more photos than I can post. I'm glad to share what I can.

It's time to wrap up Italy, but I know for sure it won't be that last time I'm in Europe. I can't even begin to say how great it's been.

No comments:

Post a Comment